Reflexology Room Covid 19 Policy
All clients will be contacted a day before their appointment to complete a risk assessment.
Please be aware that I will have to share your details with NHS Test and Trace if requested should you wish to come for a treatment.
You are very welcome to scan my QR code on arrival.
Stringent cleaning will be carried out before each client arrives: –
- Door handles and frames inside and outside.
- Treatment chair, surfaces, utensils, and bottles in treatment room.
- All surfaces in bathroom.
- Freshly laundered towels for each client.
- Freshly laundered individual hand towels for each client.
- Floors steamed cleaned.
On arrival to the Reflexology Room
- I will ascertain if anything has changed with your health or your family or bubble unit.
- On entering you will be asked to wear your face covering (please bring your own)
- You will be asked to remove your coat, bags, purses, shoes and leave downstairs.
- You will then be asked to wash your hands or if you prefer to use hand sanitiser.
- Treatment room door will remain open throughout your treatment to allow air to flow.
- Payment will be taken downstairs either by card or prior to treatment via bank transfer.
- Booking an appointment to be done downstairs or via email or text.
- If I show symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is infected or suspected of being infected. I will cancel appointments, book a test and contact NHS Test and Trace.
- I will change my facemask between each client.
- I will personally clean all surfaces before and after each client.
- I will ensure that all appointments are adequately spaced to minimise contact with others.
- I will ensure I wash my hands frequently and or use hand sanitisers.
- I will endeavour to try and maintain social distancing where possible.
- I have received both vaccines.
Client Check List
- Please wear your own face covering
- Please bring your own bottled water
- Please bring your own blanket
- Please bring your own eye mask, eye pillow or covering (treatment room door will remain open)
I am a member of the Association of Reflexologists and will continue to monitor their guidance and government regulations regarding best practice for treatments.